Our vision, under God, is to be a centre of excellence for training in gospel ministry. Our mission is to transform disciples of Jesus Christ into godly, well-equipped church leaders and gospel workers in Adelaide, South Australia and beyond.
We work to fulfil our vision and mission by:
- Providing in-depth and applied study of the Bible as the Word of God.
- Teaching students to handle the Scriptures with integrity.
- Imparting a biblical and systematic theology of God, his saving purposes in Jesus, and the Christian life.
- Developing practical ministry skills and pastoral wisdom for a variety of contexts.
- Integrating academic study with personal faith and life.
- Deepening students' love for, and commitment to, the Lord Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
- We believe in the Old and New Testaments as inspired of God and wholly trustworthy, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man inseparably joined in one person for ever.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- We believe in the personality of the devil and the universality and heinousness of sin.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, and that all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the physical resurrection of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the return of our Lord Jesus Christ to gather His elect, to manifest His Kingdom in power and glory, and to judge the world in righteousness.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the impenitent.
- We believe that the Church is the company of all who have been born again through faith in Christ and have been formed by His Spirit into one body, of which He is the Head, and that the Church is commissioned to go into all the world and proclaim the good news of salvation.